Today, we want to share one of the most famous recipes from Spanish food: garlic prawns.
This tapa is one of the easiest and quickest dishes to cook and it's so delicious. We recommend you to pair with white wine and a piece of bread to fully enjoy the taste of shellfish and garlic.
- 1 Kg. fresh prawns
- 20 cloves of garlic
- 2 chilli pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- White wine or Jerez wine
- In a clay pot (if it is not mud then a normal one) put the extra virgin olive oil with the chillies over low heat.
- Peel the garlic cloves, cut them into thin slices and add it to the pot. Be careful not to burn.
- Next, add the prawns, previously drained in extra virgin olive oil and raise the temperature and season.
- Put some white wine or Jerez wine and stir.
- As soon as the prawn is ready, add some parsley and serve immediately with some bread and accompanied by a good white wine.
As you can see, it is a simple and quick preparation for a dish that we can use as an entrance or as a main dish on any occasion.